1. You will receive an email confirmation upon successful registration. If you do not receive an email confirmation, an error likely occurred (usually due to a mistyped credit card digit), and you should attempt to register again.
2. All fees are non-refundable, unless the class is cancelled.
3. Should you require assistance finding your child's nycstudent.net account, please visit this DOE webpage: https://mystudent.nyc/ Once you log in, select your respective child, and then scroll down and select the "Student" icon. Your child's DOE email address can be found there.
4. Class will meet in person with Editor-in-Chief Ferraro on Mondays from 2:25-3:55PM on the following dates: April 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18, 25, and June 1..
5. Participation in any after-school recreation program is contingent upon behavior and overall academic standing. Factors that influence a child’s overall standing include attendance and lateness, class performance, behavior, homework, effort, attitude, and grades. A conduct grade of N, for any reason, may be grounds for exclusion or removal from any after-school program. Refunds will not be issued to students removed from after-school programs for poor behavior.