1. Tryouts will take place in the schoolyard immediately after school on Wednesday, September 28th.
2. Depending on the number of students who register, a 2nd tryout may be held on Thursday, September 29th. Parents of students who are asked to attend the 2nd tryout will be notified via Operoo on Wednesday night.
3. Students are not allowed to leave the building before the tryouts begin. Students involved in this program are to report directly to the rear of the auditorium at dismissal.
4. Appropriate attire is required for all physical activity programs. Participants must come prepared for tryouts with outdoor attire, sneakers (no cleats), shinguards, a soccer ball, and water to stay hydrated.
5. Transportation is the responsibility of the parent. Unfortunately, MetroCards cannot be provided. We would appreciate all students leaving the program promptly at dismissal except as indicated. Students will be dismissed from the schoolyard.
6. Please note that participation in any after-school recreation program is contingent upon behavior and overall academic standing. Factors that influence a child’s overall standing include attendance and lateness, class performance, behavior, homework, effort, attitude, and grades. A conduct grade of N, for any reason, may be grounds for exclusion or removal from any after-school program.