1. The Track team will meet every Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30-3:55 for 10 weeks, beginning September 26th and ending on November 30th.
2. The fee to join will be $110 for the Fall season (includes t-shirt, coaches fees, etc.).
3. Appropriate attire is required for all physical activity programs. Participants must come prepared for practice with outdoor running attire. Bring a sweatshirt or t-shirt, running shoes, and water to stay hydrated.
4. All fees are non-refundable.
5. There will be no track practices on half-days or days which are legal school holidays. In the event that a practice is cancelled (weather, school event, etc.), parents and guardians will be notified via e-mail and students will be directed to go home as per their usual routine.
6. Transportation is the responsibility of the parent. Unfortunately, MetroCards cannot be provided. We would appreciate all students leaving the program promptly at dismissal except as indicated. Students will be dismissed from the rear entrance into the schoolyard.
7. Students are not allowed to leave the building before practice begins. Students involved in this program are to report directly to the rear of the auditorium at dismissal on days when their program is in session.
8. Please note that participation in any after-school recreation program is contingent upon behavior and overall academic standing. Factors that influence a child’s overall standing include attendance and lateness, class performance, behavior, homework, effort, attitude, and grades. A conduct grade of N, for any reason, may be grounds for exclusion or removal from any after-school program. Refunds will not be issued to students removed from after-school programs for poor behavior.